Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How to Break Up like a Douchebag


I almost titled this post, "Guilty Pleasure Douchebag," or "Crying like a Douche" because, omg, did you see The City last night, and did you see how Olivia tooootally blew her presentation, and then Jay --

But what would we learn from that. So instead, I want to focus on a lesson we can all learn from this episode. How to not break up with someone like a douchebag.

See, Jay has to go out of town for a few months to tour with his really bad Aussie band. And he wants to bang lots of chicks while he's gone, which kind of makes sense, if you're an Australian chick. Anyway, rockers going on the road is old news. Couldn't he just drop the old, "let's see other people line."

Nope. Jay (holding back tears) "It's not that I don't care about you and you don't mean everything to me, because you do, it's just that I just need to be by myself."

Yeah, by myself, with the exception of those chicks I'll be banging. They'll be with me too. So not really by myself. And you don't really mean everything to me. You mean a television career to me, and fifteen minutes of fleeting fame. Which is close to everything, for a douchebag, anyway. But not like, everything everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment